• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from "Open Garage" - October 16th, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from "Open Garage" - October 16th, 2008

Pictures from "Open Garage" - October 16th, 2008

We had a very full class with 20 forum members showing up to work on their cars, talk shop and enjoy some great pizza!

The paint on this Ford Explorer looks clean and shiny...

A little claying...

The two clay patty's on the outside were from claying the two halves of the hood, the clay in the center is to show what the clay looked like when they started out.

Jeff, aka CaptainCog and Mike Stoops working some scratches out a Jeff's PT Cruiser...

Show Car Perfection!

This black truck needs some claying and swirl removal...

Thank you to everyone that attended!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Pictures from "Open Garage" - October 16th, 2008

Thanks for putting on the Thursday night open garage. I came a few weeks ago, learned a lot, and had a great time. I came back this week and brought a friend. I learned even more and again had a great time. Thank you Meguiar's! You have a great company, with great people and great products!!

Comment

This was my first class and I learned quite a bit watching others and working on my own car. Thank you Mike and Jeff for spending a little time with me and my car to let me know what needs to be done to correct my hood.

Special thanks to Meguiar's for holding these classes, they are an invaluable learning tool for us non seasoned detailers as well as seasoned detailers!
      2005 Subaru Impreza WRX
      2005 Suzuki GSX-R1000
      2007 Ducati Monster 695 Dark

############################
      R-KIVE Studios :: Bringing Visions to Life

Comment

I had a wonderful time! Thank you Barry Meguiar for doing these and the products that you all make for our hobby. The time went by fast between helping others and getting help myself. The pizza was awesome along with a story from one attendee that talked about Barry's wife, at least that is how I remember it, coming into his shop and how she is truly a "car guy." The story made me think of my 13 year old daughter who is truly a "car guy" also.
        Thanks for such wonderful facilities and hosts Barry!
        Mike, Mike, and all of your staff are the best!

Comment

Thank you Meguiars for another great class. It's always great to hear different stories from everyone especially Mike Phillips. Those pictures were great by the way (thanks for sharing). Pizza was delicious even more this time for some reason. I was just hungry I guess. With one more class to go for the season I'm already starting to miss them .
          Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
          www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
          Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Yes, thank you Barry Meguiar! This was another great "Open Garage".

Mike Phillips and Mike Stoops are two of the nicest and most knowledgeable guys I could hope to get help from. They have shown and taught me a lot over the last 3 months. I also met Tom McDonald last night, another knowledgeable and helpful Meguiar's guy.

It was a big turnout last night and a lot of fun.

Mike
            Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

I have fun time yesterday at the open garage event. Thank you Meguiars for letting us use your place, spend time teaching us the art of detailing, and provide food and drinks. One more Thursday class and can't wait for next year open garage!
              "Huu duyen thien ly nang tuong ngo,
              Vo duyen doi dien bat tuong phung."

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');