• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWO THUMBS UP !!--Meguiar's NXT Tech Institute

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin Brown showing how to buff the hard parts like the A-pillar on a car,

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Everyone was expected and encouraged to get their hands in on the action, learning comes by doing, not watching...

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Here's Bill spraying a mixture of #00 Hi-Tech Wash with water onto the paint panel to lubricate it while he wet sands by hand,

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Throughout the day, Jason Rose walked around from station to station capturing students at work for review at the end of the workshop. Here's Jason discussing with the class, the proper techniques for hand wet-sanding.

And here's Jason pointing out one students stance while discussing proper ergonomics to prevent injury while using the rotary buffer.

Mike
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Attn: Mike

Mike,

Unfortunately for me, a crisis at work excluded me from attending this clinic.

So when and where will the next one be (so I can arrange that the next crisis excludes those days (travel from home, clinic, travel back home) )

Thanks,
            Nick

Comment

Great Clinic

The NXTit clinic was outstanding. It presented the subject matter in a well thought out systematic manner. I learned a bunch and came away with base skills I didn't think I could get. If anyone has the oppurtunity to take one of these clinics, do so, you won't regret it.

Bill P.

Comment

It was a great class and enjoyed it all well worth it, even if I had to fly half way across the U.S
                I do have to say the pics of me I look so intense, must of been "ALL" that imfo I was soaking up
                any way I think the next one should be in the middle of the US then I could go again
                GREAT CLASS
                Larry
                Which to drive the Miata or Mazda6

Comment

myself for not attending, looked like an awesome class
                  Chopped 55 Suburban
                  99 3.0 CL
                  Family cars:
                  1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
                  48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
                  New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
                  Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

Mike Phil--, are there plans in the near future for another NXT class?
                    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Detailing Classes for Sooner-Land?

Are there any plans for classes in the Oklahoma City/Central Oklahoma area? Please add me to the list for notification and attendance if the answer is yes. If not then how about adding us to the list?

Comment

I think " jrose@meguiars.com " may have an aswer for you.
                        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

wow.. that looks amazing. i wish i could go to that. likewise as many other people, i am also interested if i can go. they might be surprised at some 17 year old kid that wants to learn more about detailing. :P Would i have to pay to be in that or do i have to be in the detailing business? wow, that looks fun.

Comment

There was a $495 fee but it included lunch and a choice of two detailing kits valued from about $350 to $450 (more or less)

Comment

Eek, thats a bit out my reach. I'll just ask you guys on how to work on the areas

Comment

That event should be on video tape!
                                r. b.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');