• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*NEW* Product Review: 21-13B, 21-09B and 21-21A by Tim Lingor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *NEW* Product Review: 21-13B, 21-09B and 21-21A by Tim Lingor

Originally posted by ZoranC View Post
    Ahhhh, ...when I read Tim's work it is like eating a steak and lobster with some cold German beer (yes, I know my taste in food is debatable).
    Uhh...I'm having that for lunch. Yum!
    Learning new things everyday

Comment

Thanks guys for the kind comments!

I have been playing with the new products quite a bit. As the other testers have shown the new Spray Wax type pf product is definitely interesting as it can be used in so many ways.

I would have to say however that the more moderate paint cleaner 21-09B is impressing me the most. By hand, I still prefer M105. But by machine, I am just so impressed with how smooth and glossy it leaves the paint. The new W-7207 Cutting works extremely well with this product; a combo I believe will be a very popular one!

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Thank you for the update Tim!

Comment

I just hope the "spray wax" is a professional product not a consumer product, or available in larger sizes.
          AeroCleanse, LLC
          Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
          www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

great write up can't wait to see what these products come out as!
            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Always the best reviews! Way to go.
              Kevin Brown
              NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post

Always the best reviews! Way to go.

That is hilarious Kevin! Sadly I remember the shows those two starred in very well; I must be getting old...

Tim

Comment

Tim

As usual, a superb writeup and review of the new products. I'm curious about your choice of the W-7207 pad with the Ultimate Compound vs a W-8207? The paint appeared to be in near perfect condition when you started. Where there some major defects which the pictures did not reveal? I have some pretty serious acid rain defects in my paint which I've been hesitant to tackle with the cutting pad. I'm really anxious to try out the Ultimate Compound and/or reformulated M105 to see how they will perform.

Comment

Originally posted by 100kdown View Post
                    Tim

As usual, a superb writeup and review of the new products. I'm curious about your choice of the W-7207 pad with the Ultimate Compound vs a W-8207? The paint appeared to be in near perfect condition when you started. Where there some major defects which the pictures did not reveal? I have some pretty serious acid rain defects in my paint which I've been hesitant to tackle with the cutting pad. I'm really anxious to try out the Ultimate Compound and/or reformulated M105 to see how they will perform.

Great question! Sorry for the late reply; I have been quite busy as of late...

From testing the products, I figured that many people would probably want to know how the compound/moderate paint cleaner would work with the new Cutting Pad. The paint was already in great shape though there were a few minor scratches that the combo removed with ease. I try and test products in a way I know they will be used by many. That way, if someone has a question, I should be able to help them out!

Speaking of the *new* Soft Buff 2.0 pads, I have them drying right now as I type. They just came out of the washing machine, yet again, and are ready to use (once they are dry)!! I just love that I can now machine wash them!!!!!

Tim
                    Last edited by Tim Lingor; Nov 16, 2008, 05:41 PM.

Comment

sorry for reviving a two year old thread

This is too awesome, I just have too comment. Excellent review Tim, I can see why meguiar's asks you to test and review their products. I hope I can learn from your amazing reviews so I can improve my own.

Let me guess.
                      Those products turned into
                      Ultimate Compound
                      Swirl X
                      and UQW

Comment

Originally posted by Ravi_1992 View Post
                        sorry for reviving a two year old thread

This is too awesome, I just have too comment. Excellent review Tim, I can see why meguiar's asks you to test and review their products. I hope I can learn from your amazing reviews so I can improve my own.

Let me guess.
                        Those products turned into
                        Ultimate Compound
                        Swirl X
                        and UQW

Thank you for the comments! I am just glad the reviews help people!

Tim

Comment

Tsk, tsk, tsk.....shame on you for bumping dead threads.......Just Kidding!

I love reading these reviews, the suspense in everyones posts on what they may be.....hey isn't it about that time of the year when we start seeing new sample reviews?
                          For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Thanks loads, Tim

Just when I thought I had reached a point where I could attend a TNOG without being drawn into detailing.com...

Great write-up as usual! Thanks for your always informative review.

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
                              Thanks loads, Tim

Just when I thought I had reached a point where I could attend a TNOG without being drawn into detailing.com...

Great write-up as usual! Thanks for your always informative review.
                              LOLOL! Sorry!

This is actually last year's review for 2010 products. BUT, new 2011 stuff must be just around the corner...

Tim

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');