• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to attend a clinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to attend a clinic

After reviewing the calander for the clinics in Irvine until the end of the year, it looks like they are private clubs. Is this true or can anyone attend? I have ordered the DA promotion (actually tomorrow, monday) and want to get the proper instruction on its use and perferred products. Can a non member attend and if so how can they? Thanks for any input. My daughter just bought and new Scion Xa and my 350z is 2 weeks old and we wish to keep them better than new after a real detail using the quick clay, crystal polish and ntx wax.
    When it looks good, it runs good

If the class is not full you can attend, just contact Mike to see if he has space in the class.

Just so you know, Oct. 2nd is overbooked!

Lynn
    Lynn Matthews

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I will figure out my schedule and contact Mike about a possible date. Again thanks .
      When it looks good, it runs good

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');