• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some deals at Lowe's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some deals at Lowe's

I was at Lowe's this weekend and picked up a few bottles of Hot Shine High Gloss Tire Spray for $2.25 each. They also have Gold Class liquid wax for $3.50 each.

When I saw them I went looking for a cart so I could clear off the shelf. Then I decided I better not. So I only bought 3 bottles. If Lowe's wasn't so far away I'd go pick up the other 10 or so. lol I'm addicted. So someone go buy them up so I don't have to.
    Scott

Re: Some deals at Lowe's

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
    I was at Lowe's this weekend and picked up a few bottles of Hot Shine High Gloss Tire Spray for $2.25 each. They also have Gold Class liquid wax for $3.50 each.

When I saw them I went looking for a cart so I could clear off the shelf. Then I decided I better not. So I only bought 3 bottles. If Lowe's wasn't so far away I'd go pick up the other 10 or so. lol I'm addicted. So someone go buy them up so I don't have to.
    I will have to swing by Lowes just down the road from my house!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Thanks for letting us know,I might stop on by to pick up those deals for next season.
      Joel
      Firefighter/EMT-B
      Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
      "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
      '99 F-150

Comment

This has popped up many times and I always go and check only to find higher than normal prices...... I wouldnt go again but I just cant resist!!
        Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
        Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

I wasn't aware lowes even had any car products. Huh, i guess you do learn something new everyday! Thanks!

Comment

Now if only they had a deal on some dual halogen stands...

Comment

I will have to go and check this out tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up. It seems that they really only do this up north. But if it is nationwide I would be to upset that I passed it up.

Thanks again.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I'll stop by tomorrow.

Kelly
                MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.
                  I'll have to check the Lowes near me. Like many of you, I wasn't aware they even carried the stuff.
                  What department would it be in? With the cleaning products (e.g. Windex)?
                  It may be a Northern thing, but you never know.
                  Rob A.
                  '09 Kia Optima (Bronze Metallic)
                  '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

I forgot that they carried car car products too. I never get there but I had a $10 off of $30 or more coupon and I was in that area anyway. I had a product for $28 bucks I wanted so I was looking around for a filler item. Glad I did! It might have been the cleaning isle, not sure. The products where at the start of the isle and after I saw them I didn't make it down the rest of the way.

Hope you guys have the sale in your area too!
                    Scott

Comment

I will have to check my lowes as well, this is a deal that you just cant pass up.

Comment

I love that tire shine. I will have to check to see what else they have. I have four Lowe's I can choose from with two being relatively close.
                        2007 Dodge Nitro SLT

Comment

Checking my neghborhood Lowe's via phone right now!

**Doesn't look like they'll lower the price here in the ol' south.
                          Last edited by BigLouie; Oct 30, 2008, 12:27 PM. Reason: update
                          -Freeman

Comment

Must have sold out already at lowes near me, I know they use to carry the products listed in Scotts first post.
                            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

What's up with the price difference in North America? I bought GC wax for $20 CDN and just picked up the smooth surface clay kit for $27 yesterday. (All before tax too)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');