• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures & Comments from Thursday "Open Garage" - October 30th, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures & Comments from Thursday "Open Garage" - October 30th, 2008

Hi Mike: Would you please recheck those numbers, we only used 21-27a which was a new abrasive to remove defects not a wax and then finished with tech wax 2.0. You can see someone holding the 21-27a jug in the pictures...

Gary06

Comment

Originally posted by Gary06 View Post
      Hi Mike: Would you please recheck those numbers, we only used 21-27a which was a new abrasive to remove defects not a wax and then finished with tech wax 2.0. You can see someone holding the 21-27a jug in the pictures...

Gary06
      My mistake, the numbers that I included here are accurate,

21-09B - New Product? = SwirlX
      21-13B - New Product? = Ultimate Compound

If you're referring to a tan quart then that would have been the new M205, thus the tan quart as it a part of our Professional Line.

Sorry for the confusion... too much data going in and out of the brain and then transferred to the keyboard via the fingertips....

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

No problem, thanks Mike.....it was the tan quart commercial product we used so it has to be the M205. Awesome product, easy to use with the DA, long workability time, and did a absolutely beautiful job. Easy for even non pros like me to use, will definately buy it!!

Gary06

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');