• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ScratchX 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ScratchX 2.0

Just grabbed a Scratch X 2.0 and Swirl X from WalMart! I was going to buy the Ultimate Compound, however, my car is new, and the paint is still new.

Comment

Can this be used on Windows to remove water spots? I need something badly on all the exterior windows of my Sequoia. If this isn't recommended, is there a product you do recommend?

Chris

Comment

It can be tried, but something stronger can be used, and may work better.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

such as?

Comment

Chrome polish works *very* well on glass. Similar hardness and polish solvents help a lot.
            Paul Marmarinos
            Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
            "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

k, thanks for the help. I've also heard on here that #4, #105, or Ultimate Compound works really well too.

Chris

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');