• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Shine Gel Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hot Shine Gel Kit

Originally posted by havoc0351 View Post
    Should I purchase this product or the GC Endurance Tire Gel?

I'm looking for a product that will:
    last longer...
    shine brighter...
    apply easier...
    From what I have seen the Endurance will last longer, the Endurance High Gloss will shine brighter, and both being gels should apply the same with the exception of this having the applicator where the Endurance does not.

My product suggestion is KEEP THIS product, KEEP Endurance and Endurance High Gloss, and produce NXT Tire Gel! (all with applicators )
    2007 Dodge Nitro SLT

Comment

I boght the apllicator in Germany for 4/5 months ago, it´s great.

Comment

just picked this product up at Walmart for 7 bucks, i am suprised they had it, i like how the tire applicator has the Meguiars logo on it and the Hot Shine Tire gel bottle itself has new labeling
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

how did you like the shine? and how long has it lasted?

Comment

Hey guys, just bought the Endurance High Gloss Gel, and I want this applicator but can't find it in webshop?

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas S. View Post
              Hey guys, just bought the Endurance High Gloss Gel, and I want this applicator but can't find it in webshop?
              From what I understand, you can get the applicators at Target. There are other places to get them as well (I *think* ADS sells them), but others can chime in on where to get them.

Comment

Ok I bought the Hot Shine Tire Gel Kit a few months ago and it works great. The gel makes my tires look wet and shinny after two applications of this stuff but it usually only lasts for a little under a week. At that time my tires start to get really dirty so I have to wash them weekly. The applicator was great at first but even after washing it after every use it still leaks the gel inside the container and all over my hands when I open it. Not a huge fan of the container but I really like the gel.

I think I'm going to go out and buy the Endurance gel now that I'm out of the Hot Shine gel. Hopefully the Endurance gel with have a longer lasting effect than the Hot Shine did. Did anyone else have any grievances with the applicator at all?
                Jovan Aguilar

2008 Nissan 350Z Nismo #0693 - Magnetic Black

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');