• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M205 Ultra Finishing Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M205 Ultra Finishing Polish

$111 per gallon. Yikes. Will we use less of this than the 80's series almost 3x the price?

Comment

MSRP $111? ouch!
      Learning new things everyday

Comment

Didnt notice the price before.... is that right?
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Well for me at that price 80 is looking better all the time.
          It may be easier to remove but since I don't have a problem with 80 just a few swipes with a MF towel to remove and save 80 bucks while I'm doing it.
          Black Bart

Comment

where is the MSRP For 205 posted?
            Forever New
            Mobile Detailing
            Jacksonville, FL

Comment

You could always use swirl-x from the consumer line, which I assume would be much less expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Forever New View Post
                where is the MSRP For 205 posted?
                First post on page one
                Jason

Comment

Worth the dough.

It is the 'real deal'.

Best polish ever made... Bar none.
                  Kevin Brown
                  NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post
                    Worth the dough.

It is the 'real deal'.

Best polish ever made... Bar none.
                    ...and that my friends is an approval you can take to the bank.

Do I really have to wait another couple months to use this stuff!? Argh!

Comment

Stop it! Stop it! Stop teasing me!

This is the product I am most excited to get my hands on. Can't wait!
                      Scott

Comment

Place your order and bug your distributor...

We should have M205 Ultra Finishing Polish in stock next week. That means distributors who have placed their order should have their product in the next 2-3 weeks.

And I can't wait for you to enjoy a product that we've been working on for over a year now.

This polish raises the bar on "wow." I hope you try it.
                        Jason

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to order tomorrow! And I wouldn't get hung up on the price guys. 105 isn't cheap and I can't imagine not having it. 205 will be worth every penny. It comes out to a little over 1$/oz. and you'll use what, maybe 4oz per car? Not to mention the fact that ADS always has samples in multiple different sizes if $40 breaks the banks.
                          Jason

Comment

Yes, M205 will be one of those products you don't want to be wasteful with while applying. And you will find out that this remarkable polish is highly efficient...a small amount goes a long way.

So best suggestion when you try it = use it sparingly for best results (and to stretch your dollar.) Excessive product use will not get you better results.

We can't wait for you to try it. The anticipation is driving us crazy too!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Rose View Post
                              Yes, M205 will be one of those products you don't want to be wasteful with while applying. And you will find out that this remarkable polish is highly efficient...a small amount goes a long way.

So best suggestion when you try it = use it sparingly for best results (and to stretch your dollar.) Excessive product use will not get you better results.

We can't wait for you to try it. The anticipation is driving us crazy too!
                              Jason, any chance you can share your experience with M205 regarding pad choice?

If M105 and Meguiar's Yellow Foam (Let's say the SOLO pad) was used and left minor holograms, would you typically reach for a finishing pad (black 7 inch 2.0 pad), or another yellow pad?

I know it's impossible to make a universal rule as all situations vary, but general experiences or tips would be a great start for those of us who haven't played with it yet.

Comment

I'm happy I have heat in my garage. There's no way I could wait for spring to try this stuff.
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');