• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M205 Ultra Finishing Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: M205 Ultra Finishing Polish

Originally posted by Conceptpaul View Post
    after using your 105 in the uk i can't believe how good it is.

Now you tell me there is going to be a 205 to finish. Am i going to have to book a flight to the us so i can get it before next summer.

Or do you think if i ask the uk hq nicely enough they will include me in the test

I want a shot and i can't wait
    Agreed on that! I was actually planning on taking a quick trip down to Cali, but my sister is coming home from dental school...so I guess I shall have to wait till Summer to make another trip to Cali. Hopefully I will get M205 in my hands before the summer though.
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Originally posted by sneek View Post
      Agreed on that! I was actually planning on taking a quick trip down to Cali, but my sister is coming home from dental school...so I guess I shall have to wait till Summer to make another trip to Cali. Hopefully I will get M205 in my hands before the summer though.
      If any of you UK guys want it, and will pay the shipping, I would be willing to order some, and then ship it your way.

Not sure how the customs work though, do you guys know if that is do-able?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
        If any of you UK guys want it, and will pay the shipping, I would be willing to order some, and then ship it your way.

I am in Canada, but I might take you up on that offer...I just want to see how long I would have to wait I would have to wait, as I imagine shipping and customs are quite substantial.

This seems like some motivation to go back to the garage! It is crazy to think that it has been almost a full year since I last visited the Meguiar's garage. I really want to get some ultimate compound just for the bragging rights that I worked on the car that is on the bottle!
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

I'll make the same offer as Mark if you need something shipped to Canada.

UPS is not the best with shipping to Canada. We did it at the office, but it was a pain.

USPS is the best way to go.
          Chris
          Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post

Somebody give me a price and lets get it sorted. I want to be the first and this is the only way.

As for import duty there is no import duty on birthday presents if you know what i mean.

I know i should wait but i can't. Let me know i am in Scotland in the UK and my postcode is KY7 4UL.

Comment

Hey guys,

I have received several emails asking me when I will be completing my M205 review. But thanks to Mother Nature, I just can not get a break in the weather to actually do the full review I have planned.

I have had the M205 for well over a month and just can not get the weather I need... .

Three weeks ago, I get this:

Then two weeks ago, I get an ice storm! Snow melts from week before and then we get nailed...

Then this weekend, I am all ready to go, and then an arctic front moves in with another snow storm last night!

So, I am hooped for at least another week! I will try over the holidays, and will get the M205 Review done one way or the other! So far my test spots look extremely promising, but I do not want to do a partial review when this awesome products deserves a full one!!

Tim
              Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Hey Tim, why don't you come to the Dominican Republic?!?!
                Awesome weather, Caribbean sun and nice winds oh don't forget that bottle of M205!

Can't wait for that review

Comment

Sunny here and my bright yellow truck needs some polishing.

I'd love to have a few ounces to polish it out with!
                  www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

Here are the results I achieved using #105 / rotary followed by #205 / DA the topped with #21 on a Lexus LX570.

Here is what I used for paint correction. When I took this pic I didnt think I needed the DA. When I checked the finish in the sun I did notice light buffer marks. I DA'ed the finish with #205 to get it perfect. So a DA should have been included in this pic.

Last edited by Superior Shine; Dec 13, 2008, 06:00 PM.
                    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

wow that paint looks deep!!! Joe, your work amazes me every time

Comment

Love the two blue ovals in the driveway Tim, thatta boy!

Comment

Wow Joe.

Can you compare #205 to anything else you've used to date?
                          www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

Originally posted by justin30513 View Post
                            Wow Joe.

Can you compare #205 to anything else you've used to date?
                            Think of it as a baby 105 -
                            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

This vehicle was a good 8 hour polish job. I finished up at dusk so no direct sun pictures. I will be back at this clients house next Friday so maybe then I can get some sun pictures then.

Comment

Joe, that is ridiculous. Can't say enough great things about the job on that 570 (which I have seen plenty of from my time at Lexus).
                                '05 Arctic Blue Pearl Acura TSX
                                '03 Silver Lexus RX 300

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');