• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So1o backing plate with the new Soft Buff 2.0 pads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So1o backing plate with the new Soft Buff 2.0 pads?

Now that the SB 2.0's are 7", does anyone know where I can get that plush So1o backing plate without buying the whole kit? A nice plush 3"-4" of foam seems like it would follow the contours on panels sooooooooooooooo nicely. I just have to try it. My Mom's Sonata just cries out for something like this, I think the upper door panels are the largest flat surface on the car. Everything else is hills and valleys.

Anyone else try it yet?

Brock

Life isn't about 'weathering the storm', it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Re: So1o backing plate with the new Soft Buff 2.0 pads?

Originally posted by RogueGypsy View Post
    Now that the SB 2.0's are 7", does anyone know where I can get that plush So1o backing plate without buying the whole kit? A nice plush 3"-4" of foam seems like it would follow the contours on panels sooooooooooooooo nicely. I just have to try it. My Mom's Sonata just cries out for something like this, I think the upper door panels are the largest flat surface on the car. Everything else is hills and valleys.

Anyone else try it yet?

Brock

Have you tried your local PBE store?

If they carry ANY Meguiar's products at all but they don't have this backing plate they can still order it for you.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: So1o backing plate with the new Soft Buff 2.0 pads?

I LOVE the solo backing plate...it's all I use for larger pads.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');