• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWIRLS BE GONE! BLACK is BEAUTIFUL AGAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWEET FINISH

ROMEO, MY '03 IS IN NEED OF SOME LOVIN'. WHEN'S THE GTG SO WE CAN CLEAN UP "THE OTHER" BLACK TRUCK???
    EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!

Comment

100th,
      A GTG usually brings more than one OTHER BLACK truck...in fact, LOTS of black trucks show up. I'm in the process of finishing a sign that reads; WILL DETAIL FOR MOD MONEY!!!!!

Comment

Looks Great.

You've received plenty of praise, and I'll bet your wife's Stang looks pretty good by now!

Sometimes we forget how nice it is to have genuine mfg online support.

Mike (and Lynn) Phillips do a wonderful job of supporting the Meguiar's product line.

Where's Mother's, Eagle One, Turtle Wax, ArmourAll, Blue Coral? I don't see online forums supporting their lines..

Jim
        If it was easy, everybody'd be doing it!

www.jimmybuffit.com

Comment

Originally posted by kromdom
          I'm in the process of finishing a sign that reads; WILL DETAIL FOR MOD MONEY!!!!!
          That's too funny!

Good job by the way kromdom!

(See you Saturday at the Miata clinic)
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

DETAILER NEEDS FOOD!!

100th,
            A GTG usually brings more than one OTHER BLACK truck...in fact, LOTS of black trucks show up. I'm in the process of finishing a sign that reads; WILL DETAIL FOR MOD MONEY!!!!!
            I GOT ONE BETTER: 21LBS OF RIB EYE, MARINATING FOR OVER A MONTH. TRADE THE USE OF YOUR POLISHER (BEFORE OCT 3RD FOR THE COBRA) FOR A STEAK THAT COULD GO FOR $25. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Buffit
              Looks Great.
              You've received plenty of praise, and I'll bet your wife's Stang looks pretty good by now!
              Sometimes we forget how nice it is to have genuine mfg online support.
              Mike (and Lynn) Phillips do a wonderful job of supporting the Meguiar's product line.
              Where's Mother's, Eagle One, Turtle Wax, ArmourAll, Blue Coral? I don't see online forums supporting their lines..
              Jim
              Thanks, JIM. The online support/help that is so abundantly available here (at no charge) is reason enough to go with MEG's and to a very great extent, convinced me to go with their products. Meeting MIKE in person during the detail day just solidified my choice.
              In addition to the wife's 'stang, she also has a ...GASP!! BLACK SUV I also have 2 bikes. In her words; Well, better put all the money you spent to good use. Now when are you doing my SUV, it looks like crud parked next to your truck

Comment

Every time I see these pictures I am amazed.

Great job!

Chris
                Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

DETAIL FOR MOD MONEY

100th,
                  BRO,
                  I THINK THAT SOMETHING MIGHT BE ARRANGED. SORRY THAT YOU WON'T MAKE IT TOMORROW ("MUSTANGS BY THE BAY"). I'LL MAKE SURE TO E-MAIL SOME PICS.
                  100TH#2888

Comment

Great Job
                    http://www.nitrousworld.com/pictures/newlogo.jpg

Comment

Re: SWIRLS BE GONE! BLACK is BEAUTIFUL AGAIN!

***Bump***

The benefit from attending one of Meguair's Saturday Car Care 101 classes is the skills and knowledge required to undo someone else's damage and from then on, have the experience and expertise to

Do it yourself

Mike Phillips
                      760-515-0444
                      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: another pix of the tonneau

Originally posted by kromdom View Post

WARNING: Do not get a black truck and then slap a lid on it unless you are ready to SWEAT.. A LOT!! Cannot imagine how much more I would have labored w/o the G-100
                        You would have died without the G-100...that's way too much black paint not to use a machine...looks awesome !...great work.
                        Bill Poirier
                        West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');