• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of Detailer are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What kind of Detailer are you?

i am mobile , full time.

i change from hobby to part time and now full time.
    since i do as living things change a bit , the whole view of detailing has change.
    before i see detail as an art , now i see detail as time is money.
    the days when i use to take 100+ pictures on project are gone , and same with hours spend on a car doing things that no one cares and no one pay for.

Cosmin
    proreflection
    *Ceramic Coating * Protection Film * Car Wrap * Paint Correction

Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area

Comment

Full time here. Loving every minute of it.
      ChrisThompsonsCustom@gmail.com
      www.ChrisThompsonsCustom.webs.com
      (352) 897-0050

Comment

I wish it was "Full Time"(as a career), but up here in Washington State there is not a real demand for people to detail there cars very often! So for now it is just "For Fun"!!

Comment

It would be a blast if i can detail full time, but i really prefer detailing somewhere in between full time and for fun. And it would focus only on my cars or my relative's or a friend's cars. As much as i like it and find it fun I'm worried that if i turn it into a career it would no longer be fun plus the fact that I'm not that skilled in so many areas and there some aspects i'm still afraid of like engine detailing.

Comment

Full Time Mobile/Garage when the weather is no good, I dont see it as work though like they say if you love what you do, you never work a day in your life!
            Even the best cars look like junk when they are not clean

Comment

Just in from NZ. Have just started to do as a hobby. My own car at present.

Comment

I am a full time detailer. We are fully mobile and self contained.
                Its easy money and I love being my own boss and working my own hrs.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');