• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter is here, now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter is here, now what?

I was wondering, since winter is now coming closer, if its not already here, what should i do with my products? I keep all of my polishes in my garage along with everything else. It gets cold in there at times but not like it does outside. I was curious what everyone does with all their stuff when it gets cold?

Re: Winter is here, now what?

I have brought my polishes and waxes inside.
    Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
    --Al Kimel

Comment

Move your stuff inside! Climate controlled is your best option, I leave mine inside all year... I have too many products to let get damaged but thats just me!
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Bring your stuff inside. Look at it this way - Can you afford to replace every product that gets frozen and has to be replaced? I used this argument on the wife and guess what? Now my stuff has a nice inside home for the winter.
        "A clean car makes for a happy driver!"

Comment

If it never freezes in your garage they will be fine. If there is a chance that it will freeze in there then take them in.

I keep mine in my closet year around. Takes a few to get them together when Im detailing but if I didnt do that they would get lost and misplaced(keep them at parents house). Once I get a place of my own they will be kept neatly in the garage.
          Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
          Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

I agreee with bringing them inside. All my products head to the basement this time of year.

Comment

funny timing as i just a few minutes ago brought my stuff inside. i read the labels and what ever said keep from freezing on the label i brought in. i hope the other products that dont state that are ok.
              jatee
              '06 Brilliant Black Pearl Magnum R/T AWD
              '95 Super Black Nissan 240 SX/SE Edition

Comment

Bring them in. Freezing means replacing.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');