• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Items for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Items for Sale

I have a lot of slightly used items I do not want anymore. They are Rain X Bug and Tar, Ice Liquid Claybar(no applicator, I use it for PlastX), Turtle Wax Liquid Wax, Ice Liquid Polish and applicator and microfiber if you want it, Armor All protectant, Meguairs Quik Out, Clorox Green Work APC, the normal sized abosrber and a mini abosrber(they work great, I just do not want them), I also have generic all purpose wipes I do not want(i only used a few) I think I have more stuff too, I will update as I find them. I would give it to you for free, all you pay is shipping.
    Last edited by Carfire; Nov 19, 2008, 04:43 PM.
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Re: Items for Sale

I think you should keep the Quik Out. It's amazing stuff. It's by far the best spot remover I've ever used. My parents have pets so they get stains on their house carpet, my mom has a whole closet full of stain removers. There was one spot she tried everything on and it wouldn't come out. I brought a bottle of Quik Out home for a visit and in one application is was lighter. After a few applications the stain was completely gone.

Sorry, that's just my two cents. Can you tell I like the stuff. I have like 6 bottles of it.
    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
      I think you should keep the Quik Out. It's amazing stuff. It's by far the best spot remover I've ever used. My parents have pets so they get stains on their house carpet, my mom has a whole closet full of stain removers. There was one spot she tried everything on and it wouldn't come out. I brought a bottle of Quik Out home for a visit and in one application is was lighter. After a few applications the stain was completely gone.

Sorry, that's just my two cents. Can you tell I like the stuff. I have like 6 bottles of it.

I too have several bottles of the stuff. Big Lots had it on sale earlier this year...
      Bill Poirier
      West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

I did not have such great results with it. I scrubed and scrubbed and the stain still would not come out, I tried reapplying to and still no luck. My Dad originally bought it on clearance at Target. I thought I would give it a whirl, and that is what orignially turned me off of Meguiars Products a year or so ago. Then I tried the Smooth Surface Clay Kit, after reading great reviews and that is why I am here today. I was so impressed with it I now own about 75% Meguiars Products and increasing my percentage as I get more money.
        Joel
        Firefighter/EMT-B
        Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
        "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
        '99 F-150

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');