• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wax It Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wax It Magazine

My first issue of Wax It Magazine arrived today, and I have to say that I am impressed. 34 pages, half of which are advertisments, but stylishly done.

Being a British magazine it of course features a lot of British and European products (Swissvax anyone?), but we shouldn't hold that against them.

The first issue devotes several pages to washing one's car. Has anyone noticed that the Brits are very enthusiastic about foam lances?

And if one orders the first four issues, it comes out, even at the present exchange rate, at less than $5 an issue--a real bargain.

Al
    Last edited by akimel; Nov 24, 2008, 03:39 PM.
    Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
    --Al Kimel

Re: Wax It Magazine

haha, Ive noticed that about the foam guns. Evidently they think theres no other way.

Besides the fun factor, Ive yet to see a use for them yet.. Doesnt mean I wouldnt like to have one though!
    Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

I have a foam gun- and I find it has its uses. It's especially useful for vehicles that have not been waxed and therefor have heavy gunk/buildup/clinging stuff on the paint. It allows for an good pre-soak before making physical contact and reduces the chances of inducing swirls.

Hyper wash, Shampoo Plus, and Gold Class all work well for me in mine.

A foam cannon/lance on the other hand is one seriously awesome tool, I just can't justify the cost for myself since I can't take my pressure washer with me for my mobile clients anyway.

Comment

I'm waiting for my first issue.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');