• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsletter

I just recently signed on to Mequiarsonline and was sent an email telling me about a newsletter that I could subscribe to. However, when I followed the link, a message box told me that the link was invalid. Is the "Newsletter" still published or has it been discontinued? Thanks to all.

Re: Newsletter

Hopefully someone better informed than I can answer your question tomorrow.

Just an FYI, I moved this to the proper forum (Members shouldn't post to Hot Topics as that is a forum for Moderators to move "hot topics" into, only).

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Steve@HB View Post
      I just recently signed on to Mequiarsonline and was sent an email telling me about a newsletter that I could subscribe to. However, when I followed the link, a message box told me that the link was invalid. Is the "Newsletter" still published or has it been discontinued? Thanks to all.
      The newsletter has been discontinued for now.

Thanks
      Andy M.
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

The newsletter should kick back in sometime in 2009

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');