• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Customer Service - Outstanding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meg's Customer Service - Outstanding!

Today I just recieved my latest big Meguiar's order including my new PC. However, UPS damaged the package during shipping and the packing peanuts dissolved and created a mess. UPS was forced to place them in a new box. When I opened the box I noticed two things missing from my order: Hot Rims Cool Care, and 1 Finishing Pad. I called Meg's customer service tonight and told them about the problem. Now I was not expecting any kind of reimbursment seeing as this was not at all Meguiar's fault. However, without even asking questions I was told my two products would be sent out first thing in the morning, plus they are throwing in one free pad to appologize for the trouble.

This once again reminds me why Meguiar's is the best car care company around!
    Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

I think Meguiar's is just one of the companies that has the best customer service and always see to it that they take care of their customers. One more reason why Meguiar's is the best!
    2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

-
      Last edited by gb387; Mar 14, 2005, 08:10 PM.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Just placed an order from Meguiars Customer Care....

Thanks to Shane, took my order and was very friendly. Had a small problem with the order... so he called me back to fix it.

Long as the weather is ok this weekend I will have to detail the L.

Thanks!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I also want to say THANKS!!! to meguiar's customer service. I had a problem with an order and Brian at meguiars went out of his way to make it right. I will never question ordering online from meguiar's. Outstanding Service!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');