• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nxt tech wax 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nxt tech wax 2.0

just woundering what the best way to use the product is to get the best of its ability
    amazing
    47.62%
    great
    39.29%
    ok
    10.12%
    not at all
    2.98%

nxt tech wax 2.0

just wondering how to get the best possible results with this wax

Comment

Re: nxt tech wax 2.0

You want to apply it to a prepped surface. That means washed, clayed if needed, and then had a paint cleaner used. A polish after the cleaning would be optional.

Then, you would apply the wax in a thin coat, and let it dry, and buff off.

Then wait at least 10-15 minutes, and apply a second thin coat. Then buff off.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

NXT 2.0 looks great on a properly prepped vehicle.

#80 by PC with a polishing pad followed by NXT 2.0 is a good combination.

If you are doing your prep by hand, ColorX followed by NXT 2.0 works good, too.
        Charles
        The Rainmaker

Comment

im in canada and i cant find the nxt generation car wash soap who in the kitchener waterloo ONTARIO CANADA area would sell it

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoes View Post
            im in canada and i cant find the nxt generation car wash soap who in the kitchener waterloo ONTARIO CANADA area would sell it
            A new thread with the question would probably get more attention than tacking it on a NXT 2.0 poll.

You might start here to locate a dealer in your area of Canada.
            Meguiar's Canada
            Charles
            The Rainmaker

Comment

do they sell any other Meguiar's car wash??

Comment

just woundering how to get the best possible results with this wax
                Like Murr1525 posted, use this wax on a clean, smooth finish.

What are you working on?
                What condition is the paint in?
                Does the surface feel as smooth as glass?
                When was the last time anything was done to the paint? As in when was the last time the paint was clayed, cleaned and polished?

Is this a brand new car in your garage?

Or is this a daily driver, a few years old parked outside all the time?

Is the paint clear and shiny right now?

The key to getting great results with any car wax or paint sealant is to first properly prepare the paint to accept the wax.

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

thanks mike i have washed and clayed the car then removed the scratch with ultra cut compound for the severe ones and solo cut and polish for the light to moderate ones i have then use meguiars synthetic sealant to finish it off and it is as smooth as glass it is my daily driver but im a auto detailer for a car lot and i have high expectation of my skill at work from my boss to make his cars show room perfect and I want nothing but the best show car perfect gloss clairity and flawless finish for my own car it might be a neon but i love it a want the best for it thats why i use meguiars only with my car and my bosses cars i have tried alot of products that say they can beat meguiars so i put meguiars and there product on a black g 35 coupe and there product did ok but my boss isn't looking for ok he wants the best thats what sells cars and makes customers happy with what they bought i work for a used car dealer
                  and we are a high volume shop and i'm the only detailer that works there so i need speed and meguiars makes reconditioning a car easy and quick

Comment

i wash and make sure my paint is perfect every thursday of every week what ever is needed is done to keep it show car perfect
                    its harder now that is is snowing but not impossible

this thurs im going to use nxt car wash and nxt tech wax i know that there retail products but im curious to see how they compare to the detailer line up the i get from my suplier

Comment

imo this product worked great ...I prefer Megs Gold Class myself you everyone is different so will like and some will prefer another product .you to try yourself some times to know if you like it or not .im try this Megs #83 with my new pc...right now

Comment

I voted "great" because it was the first wax I used so I couldn't compare to anything else. But it's all I'm going to use and I do love it.
                        -HealthyCivic
                        Check out the glossary

Comment

Originally posted by CharlesW View Post
                          A new thread with the question would probably get more attention than tacking it on a NXT 2.0 poll.

You might start here to locate a dealer in your area of Canada.
                          Meguiar's Canada

thanks i use your sugestion and i got the nxt car wash at my uap napa store

Comment

used the nxt car wash and the wax and it is amazing the results you can get with this product

Comment

thanks mike i have washed and clayed the car then removed the scratch with ultra cut compound for the severe ones and solo cut and polish for the light to moderate ones i have then use meguiars synthetic sealant to finish it off and it is as smooth as glass it is my daily driver but im a auto detailer for a car lot and i have high expectation of my skill at work from my boss to make his cars show room perfect and I want nothing but the best show car perfect gloss clairity and flawless finish for my own car it might be a neon but i love it a want the best for it thats why i use meguiars only with my car and my bosses cars i have tried alot of products that say they can beat meguiars so i put meguiars and there product on a black g 35 coupe and there product did ok but my boss isn't looking for ok he wants the best thats what sells cars and makes customers happy with what they bought i work for a used car dealer
                              and we are a high volume shop and i'm the only detailer that works there so i need speed and meguiars makes reconditioning a car easy and quick
                              Mate, I don't wish to sound rude, but can you please use punctuation. It's very hard to read and it feels like you said the whole paragraph in one breath.

I was breathless after reading it!
                              Paul Marmarinos
                              Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
                              "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');