• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help on updating info on my Step by Step Detailing Guide:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on updating info on my Step by Step Detailing Guide:

Hey Everyone,

A while back I started working on putting together a Step by Step Detailing Guide to help walk my friends on various PT Cruiser Sites through the Detailing Process with the intent on making it the most accurate, and complete explanation as possible, while keeping it understandable from a Consumer point of view.

I know some of my Detailing ways are a bit old school, and some of my explanation's with particular reference to my post on "Buffing" might not be as accurate as I would like it to be, but I was really hoping I might be able to get your guy's feedback on how I could improve my Guide, and/or change the wording to make it more correct as far as my information. Honestly, if you had your say, or could change anything, what would you change, or do?

Here is a link to my guide: http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...reference.html

I have revised it about 3 times now trying to get everything as complete as possible, and any and all feedback is very much welcomed, and appreciated please! If you may have better techniques, or new idea's to add, please let me know, or articles with good info, or anything! I really want to make this into one of the best, and most accurate Guide's around, and would totally love to see how good it could become!

I thank you for your input in advance, and so look forward to your input (both good, and bad)

Go easy, and I will catch you all soon!

Candyman

Re: Help on updating info on my Step by Step Detailing Guide:

Just to note, we moved this to Detailing 101

The forum groups in the "Information Station" are not open to new threads...

Thanks!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: Help on updating info on my Step by Step Detailing Guide:

Hi Candyman,

Took some time to read through your guide today and noticed that some of the passages read like they were taken word-for-word from the MeguiarsOnline.com discussion forum.

It's nice to write how-to guides on any subject to help your friends but it's also nice to give credit where credit is due, in this case a simple link to the thread on this forum would suffice. Or re-write what you learn from others into your own words. Something to think about...

The bigger picture is great though and that's helping others to be successful, we teach that philosophy on this forum and call it...

"Each one teach one"

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');