• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New arrival in our family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New arrival in our family

So look what pulled up outside my house this morning. It's a 1986 El Camino, frame off restoration, plus a few goodies! It sure needs a good bath and polish after a 1200 mile truck ride.

Leo

Very NICE car! list the goodies:P

Comment

Man, that's awesome. Tell us all about it!

Don

Comment

Nice restoration.. The paint looks awesome already! I bet it will look better when you detail it.. What are your plans?
        2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by Bri
          ...What are your plans?
          There are still a few rough spots to fix, minor cosmetics really. Stereo change of course, as well as installation of electric locks and windows. Next week it gets a hard tonneau cover and removable carpeted bed. The bed is so clean and white it is blinding!

I'm also installing right away a kit for the steering wheel that allows me to insert a key and pop the wheel off, very cool indeed!

I think I'll have it ready in time for it's first show in a couple of weeks. This will be my show car for DF Motorsports, should provide some good advertising as wel as a few grins driving it around.
          Leo

Comment

Not a big Mino fan here, but that's awesome! I have a buddy at work that drives one. I'll print off these pics for him.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');