• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another newbie here-and a girl to boot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another newbie here-and a girl to boot!

Welcome to MOL

Comment

Welcome!
      I'm a huge NASCAR fan. Bill Elliot lives in my county. Kasey Kahne is my fave though (my wife's too.......for the obvious reasons!).

Hope you find all you need to know here.
      www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!! Read through the threads below to get you started.

Basic List O' Links
        List O' Links 2.0
        Meguiar's Online Database

Ryan
        Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Andy M.
          Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
          Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Welcome

Here is the best way to contact our Special Events Department and possibly get goodie bags for your event next year

Event Sponsorship

Mike
            Mike Pennington
            Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
            Meguiar's, Inc.
            800-854-8073
            mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Welcome to MOL!!! Tons of great info here and tons of great people as well!!
              Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
              Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Comment

WOW!!!! You guys are awesome....thanks for the welcomes! hehehe
                  Yeah, I'm another PT person, but I'm a hot rodder at heart. I wish I had that '60 Vette I've always wanted...

I haven't MEANT to be absent and all that stuff, but we went back home to the Tulsa area to see family for Thanksgiving and a 3 month old yellow tabby kitten adopted our yellow Lab.

So I guess you can imagine my Keepin' Up With The Kitten Blues saying NO!!.....NO!!!....NO!!!! You darn cat!!!! GET DOWN FROM THERE!! NO!!
                  Dang those people that lost that kitten. He's cute and a swell cat, otherwise we wouldn't have lugged him back 11 hours to NM. But life as I KNEW it is over for the rest of the year.

Hope ya' all had a great holiday with good food and football!! I miss the racin' this time of year...and it's cool there's lots of stock car fans here. Growing up with a dad that had a boat shop with fast bass boats and that liked fast cars, it was bound to wear off on to me and my brother.

My big bro's in Kannapolis, NC and right in the thick of things...I've been over to the Coke 600 a few times and reallly love it. I've gotten gimpy tho and those stairs are just about more than I can take anymore.
                  I'm thankful to have done ride arounds there and over at Rockingham.

Originally posted by Mike Pennington View Post
                  Welcome Here is the best way to contact our Special Events Department and possibly get goodie bags for your event next year Event Sponsorship Mike
                  Thanks tons Mike...I will go fill that out and do my thing! It's always the best part of my goodie bags. I use as much as I can on that ol' gray PT of mine! It's great stuff and it's about all I use anymore.
                  See you guys around, the NM Reject
                  2001 Silver PT Cruiser LE/E&G Billet grill and painted visor/too much chrome stuff!/Proud member of the Carlsbad Cavern Cruisers-PT Cruisers of Orange County-Lone Wolf Oatlaw Cruisers-8 years of cruisin' fun!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');