• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Profile Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile Pics

I had uploaded a number of pictures to several different albums in my profile. I have been able to view them without a problem. I haven't been avidly signed into the forum for a few months now. Just recently I went to look at my pictures in my profile and there are no albums or individual pictures. Does anyone have a clue of what could have happened? Do I just have to upload them again?

Re: Profile Pics

That is odd.
    I am going to Bump this.
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

I turned the album feature off because people were trying to use these photos in their threads instead of uploading photos into the "Gallery" and then using the photos in the gallery in threads.

It was causing me extra work and I saw no end in sight except to turn the feature off.

The cool thing is you can still use the gallery on this forum as everyone gets their own space and you can create multiple albums in your own gallery,

Check out mine,

Just poke around in your gallery and you can find a clickable link that says, "My Albums", click on this and then look for the text link that say, "Create a new album"

Lots of features...

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Ok, that explains it. Thank you very much Mike.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');