• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when to apply vinyl graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when to apply vinyl graphics

okay. i am staring the colorsanding tomorrow on a 1995 mustang with fresh paint as of september. i am going to be putting on some vinyl graphics to personalize " raquel"( my son's car. he is comin home from germany in early march. did 15 months in iraq. hasnt even seen the car in pesron). not gettin crazy with the graphics, but need suggestions on where in the process i should apply the graphics. i am guessin after goin over her with m105 and before wax, but just want to ask the experts. ya'll have the greatest knowledge and the best products i have found and thanks for that....tom

Re: when to apply vinyl graphics

Bump!!
    Sorry I can not help you there.
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

105 and even 205 will be fine. When graphics are applied you prep the area with alcohol and wipe with a dry cloth mix a spray bottle of water and 1-2 drops of dawn dish soap and wet the area for the graphic to give you time to get it just where you want it than use the plastic squeegee to walk out the water and your set. I would wait a day or two than you can wax it.

Comment

Does the manufacture of the vinyl graphics offer any recommendations?

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');