• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Body work tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body work tips

So I picked up this new project car and I'm stuck on the bodywork.

I want to take a go at it on my own so I can further my detailing skill with the sanding that required for the bodywork but I would like some suggestions and advice from you guys first.

should I do the body work myself??

if so then where would you guys recommend I get a few pointers from??

I did a few searches and can barely find anything work reading on the body work steps and materials.

here is a few pics of the car that I have so far. I have to get back in the garage to get closer more detailed pics for you.

thanks in advance and to all a Happy New Year.

you can see a few dents in this pic

there's a few dents that can be pulled out but this is the worst one here on the drivers side read. Look like the rear need to be pulled out a few cm's then body worked.

sorry about the pics will get better one's.

any input is greatly appreciated

Re: Body work tips

Honestly if you have no experience doing bodywork you might want to have a shop do it.Or if you know someonw that does body work you might be able to get hooked up.It could save you alot of time, money and aggravation.If you really want to do it on your own there is a pretty decent body forum called autobody101.com. By the way nice EK style hatchie.I am a honda man myself!!!

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');