• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A extra-long handel with a wash mitt connected.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A extra-long handel with a wash mitt connected.

I just washed my big Sienna for the first time... One question. How in the world do you Hummer H2/ Expedition/Navigator owners handwash your cars?!

I had to take a stool (which btw, I'm not a tall man) and literally stretch my arms to the point of breaking to only reach half side of the roof.

So I thought Meguiars could help the shorter crowds here with their behemoth vehicles. I know something sold at Target that that has a Chenille pad connected to a long handle with an attachment that could easily wash 2nd floor windows.

I'm a Meguiars nut but Megs doesn't seem to offer such a product. I do think it's going to be a necessity for me soon.
    1995 Camry LE- Forest Green Pearl/Ivory Cloth
    2004 Sienna XLE Limited- Blue Mirage Metallic/Stone Leather

Re: A extra-long handel with a wash mitt connected.

Originally posted by toyotaowner
    I just washed my big Sienna for the first time... One question. How in the world do you Hummer H2/ Expedition/Navigator owners handwash your cars?!

I had to take a stool (which btw, I'm not a tall man) and literally stretch my arms to the point of breaking to only reach half side of the roof.

So I thought Meguiar's could help the shorter crowds here with their behemoth vehicles. I know something sold at Target that that has a Chenille pad connected to a long handle with an attachment that could easily wash 2nd floor windows.

I'm a Meguiar's nut but Megs doesn't seem to offer such a product. I do think it's going to be a necessity for me soon.
    Hi toyotaowner,

I have the same problem with the Honda Pilot, washing the roof is a pain and my least favorite thing to do as far as car care maintenance goes with this car...

I'm glad you posted this idea, I'll make sure to send the link to this thread to some of the guys in Marketing... maybe down the road they can look into this...

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Use a long handle brush.
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Use that ?! On paint?!

Comment

I just saw on Meguiars.com that we now have a wash mitt with handle!

Hooray!

I don't know if Mike had anything to do with this but I greatly appreciate it for anything you might have done.

Comment

Originally posted by toyotaowner
            I just saw on Meguiars.com that we now have a wash mitt with handle!

Hooray!

I don't know if Mike had anything to do with this but I greatly appreciate it for anything you might have done.
            I noticed that too...

I guess I can set my push broom to the side and just use it on my garage floor now.

No really... Mine is not as big as a hummer, but I stand on a milk crate to get to the roof of my truck, and use my wash mit but its a strech as it is with your van toyotaowner. It works but a quality wash mitt w/handle would be real nice.
            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I thought Meguiar's was supposed to be making an extendable handle for all their new versa angle brushes. I've got the wide angle body brush with the ~18 inch handle that comes with it and I can tell that even it would make a huge difference on a large vehicle.
              Later,
              Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
              Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Ask and you shall recieve...

Versa-Angle Ultra Plush Wash Mop

Meguiar’s Versa-Angle Ultra Plush Wash Mop was specially designed to make cleaning large vehicle surface areas fast and efficient. The easy-grip telescoping handle easily extends up to 6 feet while the multi-directional swivel hinge naturally articulates to any angle. The super-soft, super-thick mop head is clear coat safe and replaceable.
                X-1190 $9.99

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Fellas,

Work Platforms

Picked one up today. Give it a try. Well worth the $30. It's much taller and more stable than standing on the door jamb/sill. Plus I also use a chenille version of the new mop that I got last year from Target.

Comment

Originally posted by scrub
                    Fellas,

Work Platforms

Picked one up today. Give it a try. Well worth the $30. It's much taller and more stable than standing on the door jamb/sill. Plus I also use a chenille version of the new mop that I got last year from Target.
                    Sounds like a great idea, might have to stop at lowes and see if I can find it in the store.
                    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');