• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite thing to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your favorite thing to do?

I enjoy doing it all

Comment

Removing defects does it for me....that said, the satisfaction felt after the waxing is hard to beat

Comment

I chose waxing, at this point in time your work is beginning to pay off as the end of the job is near and you begin to see the end result. The smoothness of a freshly waxed vehicle is a reward for one's hard and honest work.

Comment

I like dusting (w/ California Duster) my car, which I do every day. Here in SW Okla it hardly ever rains, but it is windy, so there is a light layer of dust, and the duster is perfect for that.
          2006 Black Dodge Charger SRT8
          2007 Dark Blue Mini Cooper S

Comment

I love claying a contaminted finish to reveal the smooth surface underneath.
            Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
            2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
            2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

smelling #26 it smells like green apples

Comment

I like doing the paint correction, Reason- I guess it is the sense of completion, You set a goal and work to that end and when all is said and done you have a feel good moment, that you did it sorta thing.
                BMW ZSCCA Area Rep SoCal

Comment

i clicked "other" because my favorite thing is making perfection. and that includes all of it. and getting 100 dollar tips cuz the owner wasnt prepared for the change doesnt hurt either lol

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');