• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scent Recognizable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scent Recognizable

Is Meg's Professional line scent recognizable ?

I have #82 and it smell like bananas and #83 smell like almond extract, what do the other polishes such as #80 and #85 smell like ?

gold class paste wax smells like cherry's scratch X smells hella good... but i dono what it resembles...

Comment

Re: Scent Recognizable

Originally posted by EdT
      Is Meg's Professional line scent recognizable ?

I have #82 and it smell like bananas and #83 smell like almond extract, what do the other polishes such as #80 and #85 smell like ?
      Most of Meguiar's product line offer some type of scent to make working with the product more enjoyable and to help some people differentiate between products. I know I often find myself smelling a W-8006 foam pad that I have used in the past, (but have not marked), to distinguish what product has been previously used on the pad.

I just finished polishing out a Subaru using #80 Speed Glaze followed by 2 thin coats of Tech Wax.

So I just walked back out to the garage and pulled the lids off of Speed Glaze and the Diamond Cut Compound and had my daughter and her cousin smell each product and they confirmed what I think I smell, and that is the #80 Speed Glaze smells like Bananas and the #85 Diamond Cut Compound has a Cherry scent.

Hope this helps...

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I don't know about you but ever since I started to use #83, #82, #80 I gained weight....lol NO I'm not eating them but they sure do make me hungry.

Is Meguiar's going to start a weight watchers program?

On a lighter note:
        And if Someone gets swirls in Australia Do they go the other way?
        Rich
        If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
        DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

Hey! WeightWatchers is a good idea. Maybe I could spend less $$$ by combining the two.

I've lost 26 lbs. since beginning of July. Only 30+ more to go.

WW incentives should be Meguiar's products instead of keychains and sticky stars.

Exercise goals should be the number of cars detailed throughout the week.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.. (just a little off-topic, huh?)

Comment

Originally posted by magnus
            Hey! WeightWatchers is a good idea. Maybe I could spend less $$$ by combining the two.

I've lost 26 lbs. since beginning of July. Only 30+ more to go.

WW incentives should be Meguiar's products instead of keychains and sticky stars.

Exercise goals should be the number of cars detailed throughout the week.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.. (just a little off-topic, huh?)
            This post only makes my question even more valid. Is there possible respitory harm from any of the meguiars pro line chemicals? IE if If an individual were to use them a lot should they be investing in a mask? I used to wear one when dealing with 3ms finessit II and Perfect it. That stuff smelt like it was lung cancer waiting to happen.
            PS, I think Magnus is already a lost cause! I think the point was to smell the chemicals not huff them

Comment

Originally posted by Lt1Corvette
              This post only makes my question even more valid. Is there possible respitory harm from any of the meguiars pro line chemicals? IE if If an individual were to use them a lot should they be investing in a mask? I used to wear one when dealing with 3ms finessit II and Perfect it. That stuff smelt like it was lung cancer waiting to happen.
              PS, I think Magnus is already a lost cause! I think the point was to smell thr chemicals not huff them
              Meguiar's MSD sheets will contain any warnings and/or recommendations for safety precautions.

You an find them here,

Meguiar's Material Safety Data Sheets Online

Mike
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Very cool. More than I ever wanted to know about every single product. However that is a great resource.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');