• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medallion Bottle Caps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medallion Bottle Caps?

Is it just me, or does no one know what to do with the tops of the Medallion line of products? I have around 10 of them floating around because I keep thinking there is a purpose to them. Anyone find any uses yet?
    Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

I throw mine away, but if you like I'll save them up and send them to you for your collection! If everyone did this, (send you their Medallion caps), maybe you could get into the Guinness World Records!

Guinness World Records!

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: Medallion Bottle Caps?

Originally posted by williams22
      Is it just me, or does no one know what to do with the tops of the Medallion line of products?
      I use the tops of for my bottles of medallion products.

Eric
      Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

A pocket ashtray.

Comment

I threw mine away too.

But now it's hard to tell the Medallion products from ColorX if your looking from the top down into a tray of bottles.
          r. b.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
            I throw mine away...

Tsk, tsk...50 years from now when you bring your Meguiar's collection to the Antiques Roadshow, they will tell you it's not worth what it could be because your Medallion bottles are missing the "rare" overcap...

Comment

Originally posted by Setec Astronomy
              Tsk, tsk...50 years from now when you bring your Meguiar's collection to the Antiques Roadshow, they will tell you it's not worth what it could be because your Medallion bottles are missing the "rare" overcap...

You're killing me....
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Setec Astronomy

good one!!
                Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');