• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New fav tire dressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New fav tire dressing

I just tried using ASD on my tires. I have used it now on my cars and family cars. After I am done washing the car I apply ASD let it soak in for a good 40 minutes or until I am done with what I am doin on the car. Then I go back and wipe off the excess with a cotton towel. The tires are glossy for about a day and after that they have a great dark black look. Anyone else use ASD on tires?

Re: New fav tire dressing

Originally posted by Sal329 View Post
    I just tried using ASD on my tires. I have used it now on my cars and family cars. After I am done washing the car I apply ASD let it soak in for a good 40 minutes or until I am done with what I am doin on the car. Then I go back and wipe off the excess with a cotton towel. The tires are glossy for about a day and after that they have a great dark black look. Anyone else use ASD on tires?
    Ive used it once or twice but the look really wasnt for me
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Every once and a while I will use asd on the tires. I also like the look.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Use ASD on my tires all the time... another good part is that is lasts and lasts!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');