• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When and Where??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike or Lynn, help me out here! Can we get some descriptive information on the 3 Meguiar's furniture products? If I search the web store, all I find are Henredon products; don't know how those compare/contrast with the Meguiar's products.

PS Those review links no longer work.

Comment

The furniture line is so much of a secret that they don't even sell them in the web store. If you call up the customer service hotline they can order them for you though.
      Later,
      Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
      Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

how much are those furniture products?? $$
        what#? do I call ?
        sorry I don't mean too barge in on you're discussion,but I
        figured I had to try those items since I'm hooked on Megs.
        auto products ( just recently I started using Megs.,and I've never
        seen my car look so good)
        "always somethin"

Comment

Originally posted by refurbish
          how much are those furniture products?? $$
          what#? do I call ?
          Hello refurbish...

I'm very sorry that your question went unanswered for such a long period of time...

While I don't know the exact price for the furniture products, I recommend that you give Customer Care a call at

1-800-347-5700
          Hours: M-F 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Pacific)
          Saturday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Pacific)

These folks will be equipped with the information that you're looking for and should be able to help you out!

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

RP
          -The Final Detail-
          Lagrange, Kentucky
          thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
          CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

I bought F-0716 Lemon Oil at a retail store but darn it, now I can't remember where.

Terrific stuff, works really well and smells wonderful too. I've been worrying how I'd get more when I run out. Good to know I can get it direct if needed.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the F-0316 Silver Polish at a local ACE Hardware lately.

PC.

Comment

Originally posted by the other pc
              I bought F-0716 Lemon Oil at a retail store but darn it, now I can't remember where.

Terrific stuff, works really well and smells wonderful too. I've been worrying how I'd get more when I run out. Good to know I can get it direct if needed.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the F-0316 Silver Polish at a local ACE Hardware lately.

PC.
              I was told that you can buy these products at Ace, or (Maybe) True Value hardware stores.

The products sell for about $6.00 a bottle.....More or less.
              r. b.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');