• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my G-100 in!!!!!! But I have a question for Mike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my G-100 in!!!!!! But I have a question for Mike

I thought the G-100 came with a Lifetime Warranty? The book that came with the box states that it only has a 1 year warranty. There is no warranty card to send into Meguiar's. What gives?

If in 5 years it stops working, what do i do?

Meguiar's warranties the polisher and knows that you purchased it from us through your customer order number.

Enjoy!

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

So as long as i keep the order number then I am good to go?

Comment

Well it would probably be a good idea to keep that number, but we will always have that number and it will be associated with your name and shipping address, ordered items, etc.

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
          Meguiar's warranties the polisher and knows that you purchased it from us through your customer order number.

Enjoy!

Mike
          Hey Mike, what if I purchased the G-100 through a local dealer but is an authorized Meguiar's dealer? I mean I don't think Meguiar's HQ would have records that I purchased the G-100. Thanks! I would appreciate your input!

Marc
          2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by Bri
            Hey Mike, what if I purchased the G-100 through a local dealer but is an authorized Meguiar's dealer? I mean I don't think Meguiar's HQ would have records that I purchased the G-100. Thanks! I would appreciate your input!

Marc
            I'll send the link to this thread to Richard Simmons who is in charge of Customer Care as well as Tom McDonald. This isn't really my department and I don't know the inner workings of how any of this is done.

Mike
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I'll send the link to this thread to Richard Simmons who is in charge of Customer Care as well as Tom McDonald. This isn't really my department and I don't know the inner workings of how any of this is done.

Mike
              Thanks.

Comment

Hi All,

Here is the official word on our Lifetime warranty. Meguiar's offers a Lifetime Warranty against manufactures defects for the life of the machine. Whether you purchase it directly through us or from a distributor. This warranty does not cover things such as the machine was dropped and broken or normal wear and tear. It is the owners responsiblity to maintain and service the machine.

The G100 is made with exceptional quality and has always given years and years of great results for our customers.

If you purchase the machine through a distributor, you should return it back through them first. We are always here to help if you have any questions about the use of the machine or the warranty.

I hope this information helps you.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom MacDonald
                  Hi All,

Here is the official word on our Lifetime warranty. Meguiar's offers a Lifetime Warranty against manufactures defects for the life of the machine. Whether you purchase it directly through us or from a distributor. This warranty does not cover things such as the machine was dropped and broken or normal wear and tear. It is the owners responsiblity to maintain and service the machine.

The G100 is made with exceptional quality and has always given years and years of great results for our customers.

If you purchase the machine through a distributor, you should return it back through them first. We are always here to help if you have any questions about the use of the machine or the warranty.

I hope this information helps you.

Tom
                  Tom,

Thanks for the reply but the distributor where I bought it from said that if I would have any problems with the machine, I should directly report it to Meguiar's... Anyway, where can I have it serviced? I have read in the instruction manual that the bearings should be lubricated like every year or something like that. Thanks.

Comment

That is fine then, just come directly through us if you ever have any problems. I would go to porter cables website and see if they list tool stores that are authorized to repair P/C machines.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I'll send the link to this thread to Richard Simmons who is in charge of Customer Care

Mike
                        How much sht does he get for his name?
                        2003 White Diamond Cadillac Escalade with Weld Evo Forged 22's

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');