• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reviewed: Ultimate Quik Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reviewed: Ultimate Quik Wax

I have been interested in reviews on this product. Thanks for the write up!!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I was very short on time so I thought I'd try this after finding it at my local Walmart. It is so easy, almost like UQD with more protection. It has a really strong aroma but not an objectionable one. Kind of like a freshly opened KoolAid package.

The look is like NXT 2.0, wet and reflective. It also exhibits the same "gee it looks even better the next day" properties like NXT 2.0 does after it cures. I haven't driven it in rain or washed it yet so no comment on beading. I waxed the SUV in about 10 minutes and I was taking my time. The WOWO method is very fast. Another new favorite product for me.
      Jim
      My Gallery

Comment

UPDATE:
        I washed my truck yesterday with NXT (4th wash in 6 weeks) and after the wash, UQD was still beading and semi-slick still. This is from just one application of UQD on a well prepped surface. Awesome stuff.
        www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

Originally posted by justin30513 View Post
          UPDATE:
          I washed my truck yesterday with NXT (4th wash in 6 weeks) and after the wash, UQD was still beading and semi-slick still. This is from just one application of UQD on a well prepped surface. Awesome stuff.
          UQW actually isn't it? The wax you applied right, not the detailer?

Comment

This is kind of a follow up to an old post.

I have now used UQW on over 100 cars. It works and it lasts. It has darkening effects that my customers love. It also works well on glass and exterior plastics. I use it to protect interior pieces such as wood trim and carbon fiber.

Couple of tips...
            A little goes a long way. I prime my towel with a couple of sprays then only one spray per panel.

Shake the bottle really well. This helps a lot and eliminates streaking.

Keep asking for a Pro version so we can get bulk sizes!!!!
            www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');