• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding Code to the Photo Gallery...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Code to the Photo Gallery...

Not sure if this can be done but can another text box be added in the 'Code' section of the photo gallery? For those who don't know this is accessed by clicking the 'More' button below your displayed photo.

It would be nice to have a line there that also has the black frame surrounding the photo coded in to to give a nice look, something like 'Framed Image:'... maybe its just me but I like the black frames and that would be easier then coding in by hand each time. Food for thought!!

Here is the code needed, just have to add a < before the img tag to get it to work and change the URL to the photo that needs the frame.

img style="border:4px solid black;" src="http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/534/Untitled3.jpg"
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Re: Adding Code to the Photo Gallery...

That is a nice idea!! A default border code would save time from editing and make it a quick copy and paste!!

The only other thing I'd add on top of this is to have the "More Code" area opened up by default. When you are trying to add lots of pictures to a thread, that is a lot of extra clicking and sometimes scrolling.

Comment

Ttt
      Brandon

Comment

Great suggestion!

I'll check with Ross to see if this is possible...

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

That would be the cats meow!
          Brandon

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');