• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi From Syracuse NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From Syracuse NY

Hi ! I am from Syracuse NY area and I am wondering if there is anything scheduled in my area. I am also interested in any promotions or events I can participate with. I started my own detailing business Cannizzaro Motors and its doing great. The only products I use is Meguiars ! !
    John Cannizzaro - Cannizzaro Motors
    johncannizzarojr@aol.com
    www.cannizzaromotors.com

Hi John,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online! !

Congratulations on starting you own detailing business! We are honored you choose Meguiar's products.

Next week I will begin scheduling classes for 2005, at this time I'm sorry to say I don't know of any detailing clinics scheduled for your area, but your area Sales Manager is Rod Kraft and Rod holds clinics from time to time when his schedule allows.

The best thing to do for now is to visit here often and keep yourself informed as I will post any clinic well-ahead of time on this forum.

Again, congrats on the new detailing business!

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Welcome MOL. Is your website online?

Eric
      Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

I am in the process of finishing it up and launching my website. I am shotting for the end of next week.
        John Cannizzaro - Cannizzaro Motors
        johncannizzarojr@aol.com
        www.cannizzaromotors.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');