• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Review* Tools of the Trade!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *Review* Tools of the Trade!

Originally posted by imacarnut View Post
    Just to add.. His experience, knowledge, and demeanor is one thing I personally appreciate, and I always look forward to his threads and write-ups. Bring back Tim as a Moderator!
    Thank you very much for the kind words... I really do appreciate it!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Tim, nice to see you are still kicking around

Comment

Wow, the cars/trucks are beautiful! I noticed I see NO orange peel whatsoever. Are they all wetsanded as well?

Comment

I saw this thread referenced in a recent post, I really like your cart setup. (and your "work". Thank you.
          Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts.
          by John Wooden

'88 Honda

Comment

omg god Ive never seen anything like it. your the king. hate to see how much you charge.

Comment

Originally posted by 1996_Subaru_Impreza View Post
              omg god Ive never seen anything like it. your the king. hate to see how much you charge.
              Thanks!

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Jossy92 View Post
                I saw this thread referenced in a recent post, I really like your cart setup. (and your "work". Thank you.
                Thanks! My cart gets changed around often depending on what I am going to detail. For example, if I will be machine sanding etc, then I will add my Mirka and Meg's papers, Bulldog sander, and perhaps a couple of other compounds depending again on the situation. Having a cart makes it so much easier!

Tim

Comment

love the mods you did to your cart
                  I'm looking to add a sticker or 2 and hockey tape the handles of my CT cart
                  "STRIFE" aka Phil
                  2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
                  2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
                  2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Lingor View Post
                    Thanks! My cart gets changed around often depending on what I am going to detail. ....Having a cart makes it so much easier!
                    Tim
                    I wanted to ask that question, but sounded too specific to be of general interest. Thanks again.

P.S. I often forget what I need for a given job. Will make separate lists for "wash", "clay", "polish"....., "wheels". etc.: Tape them to the top of my cart (when I get one.")

[Hate having to open the door of my detailing cabinet with my teeth when I have have greasy hands.]
                    Last edited by Jossy92; Jan 16, 2011, 02:57 PM. Reason: typos
                    Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts.
                    by John Wooden

'88 Honda

Comment

Originally posted by STRIFE View Post
                      love the mods you did to your cart
                      I'm looking to add a sticker or 2 and hockey tape the handles of my CT cart
                      I used rubberized tape as the chrome on the handles began to peel. It became a real problem so I used tape to cover it.

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Jossy92 View Post
                        I wanted to ask that question, but sounded too specific to be of general interest. Thanks again.

P.S. I often forget what I need for a given job. Will make separate lists for "wash", "clay", "polish"....., "wheels". etc.: Tape them to the top of my cart (when I get one.")

[Hate having to open the door of my detailing cabinet with my teeth when I have have greasy hands.]
                        I use sooo many specialized products for each detail that I need a 3-4 tier cart! But you are very right, it is way easier having the products there within reach rather than having to look through your stored supplies...

Tim

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');