• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cleaner wax paste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaner wax paste

hi guys
    yasterday i tryed the Meg Cleaner Wax on my frind 2005 accord

the result was awsome,my bad that the camera empty of charge i didnt take a picture for it,it give a nice glossy look and a smooth surface.
    try it guys its a good product
    1995 Mustang GT 5 speed -Sold-
    1996 Mustang GT 5 speed -Sold-
    1999 Camaro Z28 6 Speed -Sold-
    2005 Grand Marquis LS

Re: cleaner wax paste

Thanks for the follow-up, now get those batteries charged!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Yep, cleaner wax is a solid product. I use it on my wheels sometimes because I get the samples of it, with my smooth surface clay kit.

Comment

I just used it today on my Jimmy that I had to do, dealer ended up wanting to pay a lil more to have it waxed, threw on a 9006 pad on the G110 and went to town, the pad is now nasty, it will get a good wash, but OMG the white looks twice as white on the Jimmy now. Sorry no before or afters for an example, was in a lil hurry for the dealer
        Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Great consumer line product. I used to use it a lot before I really got into detailing and bought numerous other products. I still use it ever once and a while for parents/siblings vehicles.

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
          Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Great product. The cleaner wax and the Gold Class wax are the 2 items that got me hooked on Meguiars.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
              Great product. The cleaner wax and the Gold Class wax are the 2 items that got me hooked on Meguiars.
              Me too! still have some and use it kind of inbetween full details. Good stuff
              Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

A12 Cleaner Wax is awesome stuff, i like using it as a pre-wax cleaner for NXT sometimes instead of ColorX
                Nick
                Tucker's Detailing Services
                815-954-0773
                2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

for me, cleaner wax is one of the most underrated of all meguiars products, i just love it, its always there in garage.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');