• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice to quote a job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice to quote a job

Hi i don t know if I am in the right section, but i got a call from tenessee to quote them price for a event. It is Audi making drive test and they have 12 cars
    They need price to do express detail on 2 of them and to wash the 10 others each days for 2 days. Also at 5pm i need to help the rep to fill the car up with gas.
    Any idea how much to charge the company to do this.
    They are not even sure if they will have a garage to do the job and here in march it snows and it is cold.
    So please let me know if you already did something similar
    thanks in advance

Re: Need advice to quote a job

I've personally never worked a project like this but some of our members have worked projects like this one so hopefully you'll get some tips...

Patience...

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I am the ride and drive God! LOL! I am out the door right this minute to care for 44 BMW 750il for BMW North America.

Please email me any questions and I will be glad to help you out.
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Joe should help you out a lot.
        He does a lot of big details, such as Buses, Audis and Lamborghini
        Joel
        Firefighter/EMT-B
        Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
        "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
        '99 F-150

Comment

Ok thanks i sent him an email

Comment

What is the definition of express detail? Wash, clay, AIO, LSP, interior, wheels? How long will the detail take? Take that number and times it buy how much your time is worth.
            If your talking just a wash on the other 10 no vacuum no wheel dressing, no glass I would charge $15-20 ea

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');