• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone heard of detail king...i ran across them while shopping for a waste water mat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone heard of detail king...i ran across them while shopping for a waste water mat

just wanted to know if anyone knows anything about these guys or their products ,they do sell some MEGUIARS products ,but mainly they manufacture their own any feed back will be greatly appreciated ...thank you in advance for your time

Re: anyone heard of detail king...i ran across them while shopping for a waste water

I've dealt with Detail King quite a bit. They have some good stuff as far as equipment, brushes, etc. go. I've tried their compounds, polishes and wax and it's not bad, but I don't think it's as good as Meguiar's. They do have great customer service.

Comment

Re: anyone heard of detail king...i ran across them while shopping for a waste water

yeah i was impressed by their broad spectrum of products,however I LOVE MEGUIARS ,and i dont see any reason to switch ,the costs arent really that far off to notice much of a difference when you order in bulk ,like i do ....i stumbled on them while looking for a reclaimation mat.my old one has deff....seen better days...i oredered their catalog and got a phone call back right away from Jason ,hes cool ,but i had to remind him ,im just looking thats all .i think im gonna try their samples first just to get fam...with them and their stuff ,but i have no intention to stop using Meguiars on my own cars,

Comment

I'm subscribed to their youtube videos. Found them after doing research on buffing techniques.

Detail King is one of the top Auto Detailing Product & Supplies provider as well as offers the very best Auto Detailing Training Seminar in the industry.
        Detailing Enthusiast

Comment

I bought about $1500 worth of stuff from them about 2 1/2 years ago. I didn't like the polishes/compounds as much as the 3M, Menzurna, and Meguiars stuff I have. I ended up selling them last fall. I thought the cleaners and dressing were fine, but Meguiars is much much more cost effective and works just as well if not better IMO.

I did like their large offering as well.

Rasky
          Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Hey MnM Detailing. I am MQM Detailing. Pretty close lol

Yeah, Detail king as some good stuff, but I only use Meg's
            Matt

Comment

Pretty close Indeed .......guess your gonna have to change your name (im kidding)
              nice emoticons......(i like it)anyway look forward to talking to you in the future

Comment

Just to note, we moved this out of Company and Forum Announcements to Detailing 101

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Yeah, just about everything on here should be posted in Detailing 101
                  Matt

Comment

I've dealt with them before. They run detailing classes, and have some interesting stuff in their catalogue. Never bought anything from them though.

Andy
                    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
                    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');