• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Combo For The Monte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Combo For The Monte

Hey guys,

Tried a new combo on the Monte this morning.

Wash
    Dry
    Color X

Not too bad. I think the reflection may actually be more than with the NXT. It rained half way through my Color X layer. So I had to dry the car again and basically start over. The tires have the Hot Shine spray on them. I had just sprayed them right before pics.

Headed out to a car show in Corinth, MS. It is an all restored only show. No mods. Haven't been there before. Oughta be good.

Have a great weekend!

Don
    Last edited by 00Monte; Oct 2, 2004, 08:10 AM.

Hood Reflection
    Last edited by 00Monte; Oct 2, 2004, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Side reflection
      Last edited by 00Monte; Oct 2, 2004, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the attachments. Don't know how to attach from gallary. I put the pics in the gallery but need someone to tell me how to use them in a post.

Don

Comment

00Monte,

Looks pretty good to me!

To insert images into your post you must first upload them into your gallery. After that you must select the copy image location option and paste the URL into the IMG dialoge box.

Here is a more detailed explanation on how to do this.

Chris
          Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

Williams22,

Thanks on the car and thanks for posting that link. I kept looking at the IMG button was wasn't sure what to do with it. Looks pretty simple.

I must confess I took that side reflection shot the first time with the flash on and the swirls were horrible. I retook the pic without the flash. I haven't had time to break out the #83 again yet. That is a next weekend project.

I have found that the NXT gives more of a metallic/chrome finish to the black. The #26 seems to make it look deep black. I like both. Wanted to try something different to see what happened.

Don

Comment

WOW nice reflectives you have very nice Job i guess i am gonna try yhat #26 to on mine

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');