• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broken links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken links

Hi,
    the links to car washing tools and car drying tools in this forum: http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7304 return error messages.

Cheers
    C

Re: Broken links

I do not know what you are exactly trying to say, but The link worked for me.
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

The link works for me as well...are you talking about links in that thread?

Ryan
      Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

That thread was posted in 2005, sometimes pages are changed on other websites and then the code posted here doesn't work.

Or the product being mentioned is discontinued and the page is removed so when that happens the link doesn't go anywhere.

Often times, you can still find the product you're looking for by doing a little searching.

When someone on this forum is looking for a Meguiar's product, I go to this page to get them information, but anyone can go there and read and click around and also get the information.

Meguiar's Products

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');