• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M105/M205 (Pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M105/M205 (Pictures)

This was my first time using the new combo. WOW!! It worked out great!!. I really like. M105 works just as well as M205, smooth and easy. It was a little bit of an issue doing the roof, because there is not much support so the roof kept on dipping in. There was only minor swirls on the roof along with oxidation. Since I come from a short family it is always difficult to reach up there. So I just let is get dirty. The oxidation was removed and now the roof is slick and shiny. I went to clean the glass and put the glass cleaner on the roof and it slid right off. The oxidation was hard to capture on camera. But the roof is more shiny and the reflections are more clear.

Before:

Here you can see that the reflections were dull.

I think this is a before, but I am not 100% sure.

After:

Here you can see a problem on my roof. I have one other one and another one starting.

Thanks for looking!!!
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Re: M105/M205 (Pictures)

Noticeable difference. Good work!

Comment

Re: M105/M205 (Pictures)

looks great,
      roofs are always hard to detail but you did a fantastic job!
      Nick
      Tucker's Detailing Services
      815-954-0773
      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');