• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Quik Wax: Added video to the first post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultimate Quik Wax: Added video to the first post!

After seeing the second video. I am going to buy the uqw today. Excellent video, Mark.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

What is everyone's verdict on using Quick Wax to repell bugs? One person said it actually attracted them.

The grill on my Jeep attracts bugs like crazy. I use Klasse Sealant Glaze as my LSP. Do you think the UQW would help on the grill as an additional protective layer?

Every wash I scrub and scrub with a microfiber bug sponge (after soaking the bugs really well while I wash the rest of the vehicle). I wonder if this weakens the sealant glaze (I just put on a new coat today). I've thought about using the UQW after each wash if it would help, but obviously not if it attracts even more bugs.

After any evening drive my windshield and grill are peppered with them, much worse than any other car I've ever had, probably because the windshield and grill are almost vertical (not at all aerodynamic).

Comment

Okay, I may be late to the party. I bought the UQW last week. Today was the first chance I had to use it. The stuff is fantastic. Easy to use, the gloss and reflection are unbelievabgle.

If any one else was sitting on the fence about this like I was. (never been a fan of spray waxes.) Go out and buy some. It really is great stuff.

When the wife came out to tell me lunch was ready, she could not believe the shine on her vehicle. She was very impressed.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');