• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Rose - MTE Person of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jason Rose - MTE Person of the Year

YEE-HAW !! ! ! ! !!! !! !! !

That's my Buddy...!!
    Very glad to see you get the recognition, Jason.

Over the years, I have been fortunate enough to work on lots of neat projects related to our industry. Man, some of them were so stressful, while others were tons o' fun. The best ones were a balanced combination of the two. Some of the best ones I worked with YOU. So congratulations, and thanks!
    Kevin Brown
    NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Congrats Jason!!!

You are one of the most car crazy individuals that I have the pleasure of knowing! Well done buddy!

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Congratulations Jason!
        -Will-

CDO ATW

Comment

After having the privledge of meeting Jason this weekrnd I can see why he is considered one of the best. Being extremely professional and personable , he is quite an asset for Meguiars to be proud of.

Paul
          Live like you're not afraid to die.Don't be scared, just enjoy your ride. Chris Ledoux RIP

PAUL SPARKS / Distinctive Auto Detailing
          317-513-4678

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66paul View Post
            After having the privledge of meeting Jason this weekrnd I can see why he is considered one of the best. Being extremely professional and personable , he is quite an asset for Meguiars to be proud of.

Paul

I agree 10000% Paul. Jason, along with the whole crew at Meguiars and Meguiars On Line (Mike Pennington, Mike Phillips, Kevin Brown, Joe Fernandez, and many others) are all, IMO, assets to Meguiar's.

In a few brief conversations with Jason, and a few emails, I am really in awe of the amount of practical knowledge he has. There are very few people in this industry that will tell me something and I simply accept it as truth. I have curious, perhaps cynical mind, by nature. If Jason tells me something, I simply accept the information as 100% accurate, with no need to follow or do my own research.

Congrats Jason, you definitely deserve it!
            Let's make all of the cars shiny!

Comment

I too have to agree with Paul. After meeting Jason last weekend and having him show how to wet sand and use the rotary he makes everything seem so easy, and there wasn't a question asked that he couldn't answer. So congratulations Jason.

Dave
              You repair things with tools. You fix things with a hammer.

Comment

Congrats Jason for a well-deserved award! I got to meet Jason at the Midwest get-together in Evansville, IN. The depth of knowledge and experience he has, along with his enthusiasm for detailing, is incredible!

RamAirV1
                2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
                2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

congrats jason rose ....keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66paul View Post

Paul
                    I second this

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');