• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Dog Water Reclamation system for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Dog Water Reclamation system for sale...

I've got a Big Dog Water Reclamation system for sale if any of you are interested. Comes with...

15 gallon recovery tank
    Vac motor
    All hoses
    Wash mat pick up(I do not have a wash mat, the pick up was included with the kit)
    And the vacu berm(was an extra $280.00)

System works great, I just don't have much use for it anymore so it's sitting in the garage. Only used a handful of times. Basically new. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Total price paid was $1400. I'm needing the cash pretty bad right now with all the Doctor bills coming in and having to buy an engine for my truck. I'm selling for $900 shipped to the lower 48 states, or $750 and you pick it up at my house. This is the absolute lowest I can sell this for. If you're interested in it at this price, please let me know.

Nick
    214-205-1287

2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
    2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Re: Big Dog Water Reclamation system for sale...

Sale pending. I have someone mailing payment today. Will update if the deal falls through for any reason.

Nick

Comment

Nick, I like your garage floor. What kind of epoxy did you use? Did you cover the floor yourself? I'm torn between epoxy and acid stain / polishing my concrete floor.
      NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

I used some stuff I got at Home Depot. U coat it brand.
        Honestly, I don't know if it was my prep work, or the product itself, but I am not impressed. When that picture was taken, the paint was still fresh. I think it was a month old. It looks totally different today. Chips very easily.

Like I said, may have been my prep work, but I'm not happy with it, and currently looking for a better alternative.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
          I used some stuff I got at Home Depot. U coat it brand.
          Honestly, I don't know if it was my prep work, or the product itself, but I am not impressed. When that picture was taken, the paint was still fresh. I think it was a month old. It looks totally different today. Chips very easily.

Like I said, may have been my prep work, but I'm not happy with it, and currently looking for a better alternative.

Nick
          I think you are looking for a two-part epoxy, where the Home Depot version is essentially one part. I've heard good things about EpoxyGuard (Costco) and EpoxyCoat (www.epoxy-coat.com) and there is some discussion these are the same products with seperate distribution methods. Wolverine Coatings is also selling to the public now, but quite expensive.

My decision rests on knowing if water seeps under the epoxy, it will peel and look bad. Don't have to worry about that with the acid stain / polishing method.
          NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

I've got a Big Dog Water Reclamation system for sale if any of you are interested. Comes with...

15 gallon recovery tank
            Vac motor
            All hoses
            Wash mat pick up(I do not have a wash mat, the pick up was included with the kit)
            And the vacu berm(was an extra $280.00)

System works great, I just don't have much use for it anymore so it's sitting in the garage. Only used a handful of times. Basically new. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Total price paid was $1400. I'm needing the cash pretty bad right now with all the Doctor bills coming in and having to buy an engine for my truck. I'm selling for $900 shipped to the lower 48 states, or $750 and you pick it up at my house. This is the absolute lowest I can sell this for. If you're interested in it at this price, please let me know.

Nick
            214-205-1287

I assume you sold it? Can you tell me what motor/waterlift/amp rating it used? You don't have a photo showing the vac motor, do you?

Thanks,
            Steve

Comment

The motor is the black box next to the drum. It has around 136 inches of lift.

Comment

Nick
                Nick, did you check into the squares you lay down that interlock together? Probably expensive, but they look cool. I need to do something with my garage floor. I painted my S10's firewall, frame, under body, fenders, inner fenders, cowling, etc and now the floor is red and black blotches. Didn't have an exhaust fan so it was a cloud of overspray in there that settled on everything that wasn't covered with plastic so I think I'll be redoing my floor as well. How's your Lightning coming along? Have any photos? Your mom said the engine is polished and looking sharp.

This garage looks better than most hotels I've stayed in.
                Garage storage design consultants are available across the US and Canada. See our locations and find your local PremierGarage.

These are cool!

Peel and stick checkered flag look. I like it!

Nice cabinets too.
                Slide-lok garage cabinets, garage storage, garage floors. Custom modular garage cabinet systems providing the perfect garage organization solution

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');