• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost??

So does anyone here watch the show Lost??? Im so addicted to this show!!! Ive watched the whole thing and before the season started got my sister hooked and watched like 4 episodes a night for a couple weeks! I cant get enough!

Re: Lost??

The only show I REALLY look forward to watching every week!
    Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

Dude me too!!! And this new episode was crazy!!!

Comment

I watched the first season. A few episodes of the second. Now I can't watch it because I'm to lost. I'm lost watching Lost!

I guess that wasn't as funny as when I first typed it. I'm tired and should probably go to bed now.
        Scott

Comment

haha that happened to me when it first started and i missed a couple episodes!! Then i just watched as many as i could to catch up! now i dont miss a single one

Comment

I've been watching it from day one and I wished I shared your enthusiasm. Last two seasons have been a disappointment for me, along with Heroes (another show that used to be one of my faves).

Now I really only look forward to Entourage and Dexter.
            ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
              I watched the first season. A few episodes of the second. Now I can't watch it because I'm to lost. I'm lost watching Lost!

I guess that wasn't as funny as when I first typed it. I'm tired and should probably go to bed now.
              I don't know I thought it was funny Scott. Now where were we?

Andy
              Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
              Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Yeah im not gonna lie at the begining the show was a lot better and has gone a little far but i still love it! and im with you on hereos i stopped watching that a while back and i used to love it!

Havent heard of Dexter ill have to check that one out!

Comment

Dexter is on Showtime, but if you can pick up old episodes "on demand" or on DVD, you'll be hooked (I guarantee it).
                  ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Cool, im definetly gonna go find some episodes, gotta love a good tv show!

Comment

I do, I didn't see last nights episode so while I'm at work I left it downloading in my computer so I can watch it later today

Comment

haha thats awesome! The last one was crazy, really caught me off guard

Comment

used to watch it a couple years ago, are they still on the island?
                          Nick
                          Tucker's Detailing Services
                          815-954-0773
                          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

yes and no, 6 of them got off the island and the island was moved! since they left the others that were left behind have been randomly moving through time and what was around 4 days to them was 3 years to the people who left!! and they are finally starting to answer more questions than they have before lol

Comment

Lost and Battlestar Gallactica are my favourite tv shows right now.

Unfortunately BSG is almost finished....
                              1968 Mustang Coupe Candy Apple Red
                              1990 Limited Editon Mustang 5.0 Convertible (7UP Car)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');