• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nxt 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nxt 2.0

The last time i waxed my camaro was late in october and the car is usually covered in the garage, so thrusday i drive it to work and it rains no problem, im leaving work and there is about 3-4 co-workers standing around my car looking at it i think great who hit it or did something stupid, i get closer and ask whats the problem they could not believe the amount of water beading that was on the car, they asked what kind of wax and i told them meguiar's nxt 2.0 and they just looked at me and laughed and said no way thats the wax you can buy at the parts store and i laughed back saying i told you guys that the wax you put on those new cars is junk and thats why i switched it to nxt 2.0 for all new car deliveries and it really makes the color stand out under the lights in our delivery area.

So you know you have a good lsp on when you pull away and all the water just rolls off the car. So thursday after work im super sick, friday is my off day im inside all day, i go into the garage today and there are still water beads on the roof and on the spoiler, im so impressed with the slickness and the amout of water beading and thought i would share a little story with you all.
    -- www.fquick.com/TRIPOWER --

Re: Nxt 2.0

NXT Tech Wax 2.0 is fantastic!

its so easy to put on and it wipes off so nice and the look it gives is great is durability is fantastic. Ive gotten it to last 6 months before. Good to hear another success story
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I still have a bottle of 1.0....guess I'm just gonna have to break down and get the 2.0!
      Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

Gotta love NXT 2.0!! Great product!

Originally posted by SVT Lightning View Post
        I still have a bottle of 1.0....guess I'm just gonna have to break down and get the 2.0!
        There is a difference in performance - 2.0 is the way to go!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Pretty cool story...that's some great long lasting protection for sure.

Comment

Fun read.

Mike
            Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

Great story. Thanks for sharing.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

NXT 2.0 is what brought me to these forums. I bought a bottle at the local Pep Boys and couldn't believe the results. I am now in pursuit of the full line of car care products

Comment

Originally posted by mrw View Post
                  NXT 2.0 is what brought me to these forums. I bought a bottle at the local Pep Boys and couldn't believe the results. I am now in pursuit of the full line of car care products
                  x2
                  2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus in Barcelona Red Metallic

Comment

The NXT 2.0 is great.
                    I put a coat on my New Toyota FJ last week.
                    Today we got snow........Yes snow in April.
                    That's why they call it the Great White North!
                    It has sat in the garage for about 3 hours and looks like I just washed it.
                    I'm sold on the stuff. Easy to use as well.
                    2008 Toyota FJ
                    1997 BMW 328i

Comment

IMO its the best wax on the market for the money , some much higher waxes won't compare to NXT, it's ome of my favorite products by Meg's

Kevin

Comment

I applied it to my gf's truck last fall, and it lasted the Michigan winter... Was not expecting that.

Comment

NXT 2.0 is really good stuff.

I went 8 months without washing my white Dodge Ram 1500 once and it's not garage kept, covered etc....

It still looked good to most people even though if I wiped my finger across the paint it would come off black...

And water still beaded on most of the finish....

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');