• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New dedicated forum just for questions about the G-100 dual action polisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New dedicated forum just for questions about the G-100 dual action polisher

Hi all,

Because of the volume of questions and requests for information dealing with the G-100 dual action polisher, we have decided to create a dedicated forum just for these posts.

Over the course of the next day or two, 2hotford will quickly read through every message ever posted on Meguiar's' Online and if warranted, move them to this forum.

Thanks Tim!

Let the power polishing discussions begin!

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: New dedicated forum just for questions about the G-100 dual action polisher

Originally posted by Mike Phillips

Over the course of the next day or two, 2hotford will quickly read through every message ever posted on Meguiar's' Online and if warranted, move them to this forum.

Thanks Tim!

Mike

You can count on it!!! I sense a few sleepless nights coming on!!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Ah, YES!!! Nice to see the GURUS do a "Vulcan mind-meld". Hope the guys use this and TIM, have lots of DOUBLE SHOTS of espreso nearby (too bad it cannot be done via an IV). TIA from all of us.

Now, get that MOD WHIP crackin, TIM!

Comment

Originally posted by kromdom
        Ah, YES!!! Nice to see the GURUS do a "Vulcan mind-meld".
        LOL!! Live long and prosper!!

Tim

Comment

When you're done, work on Mike and convince him to offer another G-100 special; I missed the September "give-away". Too lazy to take advantage but never too lazy to miss a second chance.

PLEASE!!!!

Comment

Hey,

I will do my best!!

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by kromdom
              ... TIM, have lots of DOUBLE SHOTS of espreso nearby ...
              sorry to get off topic, but this part makes me think of that Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso Drink commercial with Survivor. ROY!...ROY! ROY! ROY!... Except now it could be TIM!...TIM! TIM! TIM!...

Comment

re: dual action

hey mike,

its kenny. just wondering when will the dual action polisher be on sale for $149.00? and where and how can we purchase it for that price? just wondering when that will be available because i am waiting for the special offer so i may purchase one. thanks alot mike. just let me know

Comment

Re: re: dual action

Originally posted by kmyung
                  hey mike,

its kenny. just wondering when will the dual action polisher be on sale for $149.00? and where and how can we purchase it for that price? just wondering when that will be available because i am waiting for the special offer so i may purchase one. thanks alot mike. just let me know
                  Will do Kenny!

Mike
                  Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: re: dual action

Originally posted by kmyung
                    hey mike,

I have read over this post like ten times just to make sure I was reading it correctly...... It's on sale NOW for $149.99 for forum registered users.

Click here for the details

All you have to do is call them (800-347-5700)..... when you hear the recording, press "0". When the customer care person answers, just tell them you want the G-100 holiday deal for the forum members ($149.99). Act soon though. The sale ends on the 31st.

I ordered mine yesterday, along with the "Essentials kit" for an extra $100 which gives you all the stuff to go along with it, and also earns you free shipping on the whole order......

Later,
                    Rob
                    Last edited by Rob's Garage; Dec 19, 2004, 04:32 AM.
                    1985 C4 Corvette
                    1990 Jeep Wrangler
                    1998 Ford Expedition
                    2000 Grand Cherokee
                    2000 Harley Fatboy

"He who dies with the most toys wins!"

Pics of my Vette

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');