• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from March 7th, 2009 - Saturday Open Class!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from March 7th, 2009 - Saturday Open Class!

Pictures from March 7th, 2009 - Saturday Open Class!

Class starts in a few hours!

Donuts will be fresh and coffee will be hot!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Pictures from March 7th, 2009 - Saturday Open Class!

Awesome class, Mike. Many thanks to you and the Meguiars family for hosting these sessions. Excellent instruction, never a dull moment in the class. Your presentation was humorous, on-point, and always informative. These classes really add value to what I've already learned from fellow posters on the forums here. To talk about technique online is one dimension, but to actually see it and use products and equipment hands-on really fleshes out the experience.

I was excited to get started in detailing when I first joined MOL in January. Today's class only added fuel to that anticipation. Can't wait for the advanced class in 2 weeks. I hope Meguiars will consider offering extended training sessions, maybe even an industry standard certification course.

Comment

Big thank you to everyone that attended today, I hope everyone had as much fun as I did...

Here's a few pictures,

3 dozen donuts, 3 dozen donut holes and 4 carafes of coffee evaporated before our eyes!

We had a total of 38 people in today's class, (more showed up after the picture)

More pictures on Monday, it's time to shut down Meguiar's Garage!

See you all on the forum!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike:

A big thanks to you and Mequiars for the informative and entertaining seminar! While I have been a #9/#7/Gold Class guy in the past, your demonstration of the new 'micro' swirl remover, NXT 2 wax, and Ultimate spray wax convinced me to try these out with my PC orbital. The older products worked fine, but as part of the aging demographic, the simplicity and apparent ease of using the 2009 products is very appealing.

Thanks again for all your enthusiasm and expertise.

John Elliott

Comment

Mike,
          Thanks for a great day. I hope all Car Crazy Guys get a chance to go to this Class. I always thought I KNEW how to wash & wax a car. Thanks for showing us the RIGHT way!!!!!
          Lou Stabile
          Santa Clarita Valley Corvette Club

Comment

Thanks for everything Mike, really learned a lot and hope to only extend my knowledge by signing up for more classes. Can't wait to pick up some more Meguiar's products as well. Hopefully we can get a chance to work on my car sometime soon. Here are a few picture's I took, not the greatest pictures or camera but just thought I would share.

-Gus

Comment

Nice work with the color and black/white.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Barry and Mike:
                This class taught a regular customer of your products, all the right things to do to eliminate the frustration of using car care products incorrectly.
                Now that I know what to expect out of my paint and your car care product’s, the apprehension of compounding my mistakes is history.
                I can now confidently use Meguiar's clay bar and the G110 Dual Action Polisher along with your products knowing what to expect as the end result.
                Thanks for an informative and entertaining class last Saturday.
                I will be back.
                David & Tracie Ditri

Comment

I very much enjoyed the class yesterday. For years I've been trying to get decent results using one of the "two handle" polishing machines, only to learn yesterday that they are pretty much only good for spreading wax. Time to move on to better equipment and products! Getting to try claying was also a revelation. I now need to pass some of what I learned on to my brother-in-law in Pittsburgh. Next time he visits us in Escondido I hope there is another class so I can bring him along!

Comment

Class was great. Cleared up a lot of the confusion I had between different products and techniques. I'm even looking at picking up a polisher now. Definitely worth the 75 mile drive.

Comment

hey, Mike thank you for teaching the class... i learned a lot of useful information...
                      Once, me or my friend get the meguairs machine ... i will put up pictures on the acurazine forum and advertise your product.... thank you very much for using my car as guinea pig... thank you for everything....
                      Cars, cash, and things only make you happy for so long....

Comment

Many thanks to Meguiars for funding this class for us enthusiasts! And Many more thanks to Mike for going literally out of his way to make this class entertaining and informative!!!
                        "Surely you can't be serious!?"
                        "I am serious....and don't call me Shirley."

Comment

Thanks to Meguiar's for a great class. I learned so much about detailing that I now feel confident I can handle this on my own. I never really got too involved with anything more than a wash and very occasional wax on my cars. Thanks to Mike and Meguiar's, I now realize the error of my past ways. I was so impressed with the direction and the products themselves, I had to stop at Target on the way home to pick up all the Meguiar's products I wanted and needed. Next weekend will be devoted to giving my vehicle the Meguiar's shine it deserves. Thank you for being a company that recognizes and fills the needs of car enthusiasts around the world. Great job Mike!

Dan

Comment

Thanks for a great class, it really cleared up a lot of questions I had about detailing. Now I will be better prepared if I do it myself or hire a detailer!

Comment

Meguiar's, thank you for the very infomative class.
                              Fred

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');