• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hydrophobic Polymer Technology is awesome!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydrophobic Polymer Technology is awesome!!!!

I love using Meguiars Products that have Hydrophobic Polymer Technology. I have and use:

NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0
    #21 - Synthetic Sealant 2.0
    Ultimate Quik Wax
    Ultimate Quik Detailer

Hydrophobic Polymer Technology literally is everywhere on my truck. It is on my paint, glass, trim, chrome, wheels, wheelwells, mudflaps etc.
    It is a very good paint protectant and what even better is the ability for it to both bead and sheet water. I love waxing with NXT Tech Wax 2.0 and then removing the dust that lands on my truck the next day with Ultimate Quik Detailer. And eventually after another wash i can use Ultimate Quik Wax on my whole truck and be done in 5 minutes and restore a fresh coating of wax and Hydrophobic Polymer Technology. I really cannot use any other wax because in the end i keep coming back to Tech Wax 2.0 or M21 and then maintaining with Ultimate Quik Detailer and Ultimae Quik Wax

Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Re: Hydrophobic Polymer Technology is awesome!!!!

Glad to see others as happy as I am. The Technology has come a long way and is awesome
    Matt

Comment

I think we all are!!
      Joel
      Firefighter/EMT-B
      Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
      "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
      '99 F-150

Comment

I love it too. Just today on one of my cars, I won't have time for full detail for a while, so I clayed, m105 entire car, and then put 2 coats of NXT 2.0! On special weekends, I might touch it up with a caranuaba over it.

I love NXT, but I sometimes like to see a natural wax on the cars too.

Comment

It is great technology. It just makes so much sense to me. First it beads then sheets off. Awesome stuff.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');